1) "Harvard Key": Claiming your "key" enables you to log in to our secure website, access our online Class Report platform and much more. If you have not yet claimed your HarvardKey, please register today at https://key.harvard.edu/.
3) 40th Class Report: Whether or not you plan to join the 4.0 fun in October, you can really let your presence be felt by submitting an entry for our 40th Anniversary Report. Past Red Books have proven to be a remarkable way to share personal triumphs, trials, and tribulations. Your submission---be it long or short, factual or philosophical---will become an important archival document of the history of the Class of ‘77. The world is a different place from five years ago and even more so since our graduation, but we are still all part of the Class of 1977, and this is a way to show that our Class ties remain steadfast and enduring. Please do share your thoughts and views with all of us. We ask that you complete your submission via the Class Report website, http://harvard77.reuniontechnologies.com. A paper questionnaire will also be mailed to your preferred address in March, if you want to do it the old fashioned way. The website is secure and password-protected, accessible with your HarvardKey. The deadline for submissions is April 21st so click here to start your engines!
4) Reunion Schedule: COMING SOON - until then click HERE to check out last year's 40th Reunion of the Class of 1976.
5) Reunion Housing: We strongly encourage you to begin making your plans early. For obvious reasons, campus housing will not be available to fall reunions. We have rooms reserved at the following hotels. Be sure to mention the "Harvard Radcliffe 2017 Fall Reunions" block for the negotiated rate.
- Boston Cambridge Marriott, $269 per night, booking deadline: Thursday, September 21
- Harvard Square Hotel, $339 per night, booking deadline: Tuesday, September 12
- More to come!
6) Class Committee: We'd love to get as many classmates as possible involved in our reunion planning! Please contact us if you'd like to join our reunion engagement and planning efforts. Here are some urgent needs and ways for you to get involved now:
- Pre-Reunion Gatherings
- Longitudinal Study
- Class Report
- Memorial Service/Choir
If you have any questions or ideas you'd like to share, feel free to contact us. We look forward to seeing you next October at Harvard!
Alison Clarkson & Jim Berkman
40th Reunion Co-Chairs
P.S. from your Webmaster Alex Tilt: Please feel free to browse and reminesce about our GetBack 2.5, 3.0, and 3.5 Reunions by clicking here. If you wish to relive the 3.5 Gala Dinner Dance, grab a glass of your favorite libation and check out Rob Bunzel's action packed photos here (thanks Rob - See you in October!).